The rules are here to make our events a safe, secure and a fun place to be, allowing you to relax and enjoy the company of all our guests, staff and helpers. Come knowing your are in safe hands, so to speak.
Once our Membership Policy becomes live, membership will then be compulsory.
The Party Venue does NOT have an open door policy; please book in for attendance and availability.
Single gentlemen will be required to pay a £15.00 deposit to secure your space which will be deducted from the entry cost on the night.
We ask new members to bring Photo ID and confirmation of their address with them on their first visit to complete our confidential membership database.
Jaydees Membership Policy
- We ask each applicant to prove their ID on their first visit to obtain membership. Accepted ID must be by a clear face picture, such as Drivers Licence or Passport. A further separate piece of ID such as a utility bill to prove your address may be required.
- We hope to make you feel comfortable in trusting us with your personal information and want to reassure you that we never share your details to any other party outside the law. Your details are collected for the safety and security of all members and are encrypted and held behind a firewall on a pass-coded computer at all times.
- Bona Fide Tourists/visitors to the UK wanting to visit Jaydees can do by invite, please call us for details, you will need to provide your native passport to gain entry.
- The Owners/Operators and Management, or Event Operator on the night, reserve the right to refuse entrance to the Party Venue without explanation.
- No Persons under the age of 21 are allowed in to the Venue under any circumstances. Any persons using these premises do so solely at their own risk. Jaydees their organisers and volunteer helpers will not be held responsible for any injury or loss caused whilst using these premises.
- You may take out a temporary membership valid for one night for £10, you are still required to adhere to the membership requirements.
- No workwear
- No trainers
- No work boots
- No ripped jeans
- No tracksuits
- No hoodies
- No dirty clothes
- Guys smart shoes only
- Remember it is dress to impress
- Ladies wear as little or as much as you want, but how sexy do you dare to dress .
Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Our policy on Alcohol is that you are welcome to bring your own, but do not encourage drinking alcohol in excess at any of our events. We ask you to deposit your drinks with the bar staff that will allocate you a numbered pigeon hole, and then serve it back to you at your request.
- Having respect for the drivers and non-drinkers, we welcome you to bring your own soft drinks, these too can be handed over to the bar staff to be served back at your convenience.
- Please refer to our Drinks Policy for further information.
- Jaydees enforces a strictly drug free environment.
- Please do NOT bring/or use drugs of ANY kind on the premises.
- Do not share others prescribed drugs
- You WILL be immediately evicted if you are found in possession of drugs/suspected of being under the influence of drugs
- The management will contact the police if you are found to have drugs on your person.
- There is a No Smoking and No eCigarettes policy within our premises, we have an outside designated smoking area if you need to smoke.
- The Owners and Management or Event Operator on the night reserve the right to request that your bags may be searched on entry to and exit from the Party Venue.
- If you are reported to a member of staff during the evening that you are in possession of drugs, Jaydees has the right to search you for contraband. A refusal will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- Further investigation may lead you to be banned for life; the decision is final and non-negotiable.
- All persons attending Jaydees do so freely by choice and are therefore free to express themselves without inhibitions.
- There are no paid persons or entertainers at Jaydees.
- Paying an entrance fee or for Membership, simply implies that you wish to be in the company of likeminded adults.
- Any persons found offering sexual services for reward will be immediately removed
- NO ESCORTS - NO PROSTITUTION!
- Please report any offenders.
- Standard Adult Etiquette and Rules Apply.
- If an invite doesn’t come your way, remember just to ask first!
- NO means NO!
- We do not do AGGRESSION, ATTITUDE or INTOXICATED PEOPLE
- NO pressure - NO pestering…. NO exceptions!
- Jaydees has in place Strict Policy on Guests please in all cases contact us prior to arriving with guests.
- MEMBERS may on Pre Approval bring a female or male or couple standard guest entry applies.
- All guests must be known to the members who are introducing them; No one will be admitted to the Party Venue without pre-registration of their details this includes unregistered guests or friends.
- Members may only bring a couple couple guest once you have attended yourself on a regular basis and are known to staff.
- We apply this rule to ALL NEW MEMBERS, and apply NEW variations at times to existing members.
- The responsibility of the behaviour of the guest rests with the Member who brings them.
- Single females can not bring a male guest and attend as a couple in a route to reduce the entrance fee for a male.
- If you join as a couple the female gets auto single female membership, therefore attending as a single female is optional, the male partner cannot attend the club on his own without a single male surcharge, entry only granted at operator’s discretion on the night, you must have pre- granted permissions to attend as a single guy.
- Members may re-apply to change their membership status
- We do not tolerate any sort of domestic violence/abuse including coercion and exploitation.
- We take concerns of domestic violence very seriously and will always explore this in a considerate and confidential manner.
- We will never speak to the abuser or force you to accept support.
- Whilst on our premises we will ensure your safety and if need be get you home and give you additional support numbers should you be open to this.
- All staff are experienced in DA awareness, coercion and exploitation and will intervene should any activities be seen as non consensual.
- If you are affected in any way with any of these issues whilst on our premises, let be known that you can talk confidentially to our staff on the night.
- Our guests safety and wellbeing is of upmost and paramount to us here at Jaydees.
Promoting and Touting
- We understand and accept that this lifestyle results in visiting other lifestyle clubs and venues, we would be grateful if when promoting and touting for other clubs you respect the members of Jaydees and offer us the same courtesy when visiting other premises. Remember we work hard to make this club as friendly and welcoming as possible, and consider it one of the best in the UK. We are not threatened by you visiting other clubs, please enjoy them and look forward to your return.
- The party organisers ask all attendees to please show the utmost respect for the venue and all persons present.
- Aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated and will result in the perpetrator(s) being asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Our aim is to nurture and encourage a friendly and polite environment where everyone enjoys each other’s company and is at ease and relaxed being here.
- If you have any concerns during your visit please talk to us, do not leave disgruntled, we may be able to answer your concerns swiftly and always with the utmost discretion.
- If you are asked to leave, please leave quietly with pride and without hindrance. In doing so you may be welcomed back on another night.
- If you fail to do this your membership will be suspended and may be terminated.
- We supply sprays, wipes, gels, towelling and hygienic coverings, we have done our part, please do yours!
- Dress well, smell good and taste better… Your personal hygiene is paramount in having a successful night and meeting good company.
- We have provided hygienic areas and rooms set aside that we attempt to keep clean and refreshed throughout your visit, However it is your responsibility to do your share.
- Please use the bins provided throughout the venue for tissues or wipes. Please do not leave used tissues condoms etc. on the play surfaces or throw them on the floor, there are Bins in every Room.
- We will not tolerate disruptive behaviour of any description within the confines of the Venue or grounds. Including persons causing any form of disruption to other Patrons: THEREFORE : Absolutely No Arguing or Bickering, Loud Obnoxious Behaviour, Fighting or any forms of Threatening Aggression will be accepted.
- If your choice is to remain Disruptive, we will ask you to leave the Venue immediately.
- We reserve the right to restrict the numbers on any night at the discretion of the operators on the night.
- Single males are required to BOOK on "Saturday Evenings" and may be restricted in numbers from time to time on.
- Couples and single ladies are free to attend without pre-booking, however to enable us to allow the right amount of single men to attend it would be appreciated if you email, text or call in your attendance.
Mobile Phones/Cameras/Recording Devices
- The use of Mobile Phones/Cameras and/or any form of recording device within the venue is strictly PROHIBITED!
- Currently you are allowed to carry your phones on your person, we hope you understand and respect your fellow members’ privacy and wishes, if this becomes an issue we reserve the right to ask you to leave your mobile phone in your LOCKER or your car.
- As consenting adults we do not want to pass rules on carrying phones, however, cameras and recording devices are not to be used within our premises without permission from the management or event organisers.
- Don't even think about bringing a recorder or digital camera into the venue for clandestine photography or recording. You do not have the owners/management or event organisers permission. Not only will you be prosecuted under the Privacy Act by the persons you photograph or record, you will also be prosecuted by Jaydees.
- We on occasion invite known photographers in to the venue, this will be posted in advance and photographs are NEVER taken in public areas and are restricted to a set up photo shoot area.
WHEN YOU ENTER WE AUTOMATICALLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY FILM/TAPES OR RECORDINGS, and/or ERASE DATA FROM ANY DEVICES THAT ARE USED WITHOUT PERMISSION IN THE VENUE.
THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE DEVICES WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER OF THE GOODS. NOTE: YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL ALSO BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY.
BY ENTERING THE VENUE YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS, IF YOU DO NOT, THEN PLEASE ALERT THE STAFF ON ENTERING. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED WITHOUT REFUND.